RPVC PipesThe Selfit (Solvent Cement joint) pipes have one end self-socketed and the other end plain, which fits snugly without the use of couplers. The solvent cement joint is strong, permanent and trouble-free.
Selfit pipes are manufactured in the range of 20 mm to 315 mm diameters in 2.5, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12.5 kgf/cm2 working pressure.
1. Selfit sockets are formed with high precision on specially developed sophisticated machines
2. 50% saving in installation time, as compared with plain ended pipes and loose couplers
3. The number of joints is reduced by 50%, resulting in substantial saving in labour costs
4. The requirement of Solvent Cement for a pipeline is reduced by almost 50%
5. Cost less than conventional plain ended pipes with loose couplers
6. Eliminates the inconvenience of loose couplers, and reduction in inventory costs
7. 355 mm & 400 mm diameter pipes in 2.5, 4, 6, and 10 kgf/cm2 working pressure are avaliable as plain ended pipes
8. Selfit pipes are supplied in a standard length of 6 meters exclusive of the socket portion
After studying the actual field problems our R&D department has developed longer sockets which avoids leakage problems and give better joints
This has been resulted better and satisfying performance of shantilex pipelines to our customers and farmers. ‘FIT IT AND FORGET IT’ is the slogan of shantilex pipes which resulted uninterrupted performance of our long pipelines.